Branded pop-up gazebos are the perfect promotional tools. We offer a choice of frame and printing options to suit any needs and budget.
With the many options and variations of branded gazebos on the market, we at City B Group, always endeavour to make your purchasing process as simple as possible whilst still offering the variety required by the events market.
The majority our staff members are trained to a high standard and many have a minimum of 10 years’ experience within the event sector.
We also offer an unrivalled aftercare service with experienced staff on hand to help with any initial questions and queries you may have. Many parts for spares/repairs are kept in stock at our warehouse to ensure that you receive them as soon as possible.
You can always be confident that, from your initial enquiry to the moment your new printed mini marquee is delivered (and beyond), you will receive the best possible service and advice from one of our experienced and friendly members of staff.
Branded Gazebo kits can be made up of any combination of the following:
- Frame - several choices available
- Full height walls
- Half height walls
Free Mock up Designs
Simply send us your logo and design specs and we’ll provide a free initial design.
High quality waterproof
Fully waterproof material with tape sealed seams to prevent leakages.
High Quality Printing
We use the latest in technology dye sublimation printing.
Full pantone matching
We can match your corporate colours.
Fastest turnaround time
7 to 10 working days as standard for no extra cost!
Many sizes available to fully suit your needs.
2m x 2m
4 metres square
3m x 2m
6 metres square
3m x 3m
9 metres square
4.5m x 3m
13.5 metres square
4m x 4m
16 metres square
6m x 3m
18 metres square
6m x 4m
24 metres square
8m x 4m
32 metres square
|Protex 30||Protex 40||Protex 50|
|Frame cross section|
|Frame material||Powder coated 39mm H/D steel. 1mm gauge thickness||46mm alloy. 1.5mm gauge thickness||56mm alloy. 2mm gauge thickness|
|Frame style||High apex||High apex||High apex|
|Carbon fibre nylon joints|
|Cast alloy joints|
|Inner aluminium coating|
|Inner PVC coating|
|Flame retardant fabric|
|Internal concertina bar ribs|
Colours & Branding
Various printing options are available which enable us to brand anything from a simple company name or website on the valance to an all over pantone matched canopy and sidewall kit.
We use the highest quality fire retardant and water proof polyester which provides the ideal base for printing. It helps to give every unit a professional and striking finish.
Dye Sublimation Printing
We use the latest in dye sublimation technology for the majority of our branded gazebos. Dye Sublimation printing is a process where dye is penetrated into the fabric using a heat process.
- Accurate and unlimited pantone matching
- No restriction on the amount of logos/text/images
- High quality and vibrant print
- No flaking or peeling
- Very long lasting
- Perfect for all logos no matter how complex
- Can be used to print high quality photos and other images
We operate a detailed quality control service to ensure that all printing is done to the highest possible standard.
A very budget-friendly solution for simple logos/text.
- Can be used to print directly on to P.V.C fabric as well as polyester.
- Perfect if you require small amounts of printing on your stock coloured gazebo.
- Ideal for printing simple text-based logos/websites/email address etc on valences and sidewalls.
Another budget friendly way to customise your simple stock coloured gazebos.
- Available in PVC or Polyester
- Easy to replace if you you’re constantly changing/adding to your brand
- Many sizes available
Gazebo Safe Screens
We have 100% designed and manufactured a unique special Gazebo Safe Screen for use on all market or event gazebos allowing the trader and customer to safely distance behind a clear PVC screen, similar to a checkout acrylic screen but with better flexibility. Our unique design allows for custom sizing and custom hatches or zips etc. all made to order form our factory in Stoke On Trent.
- 100% BRITISH DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED
- Fully wipeable/spray bleach cleanable
- Fire Retardant to BS 5438
- UV resistant
- ½ size, full size, or custom sizes available
- Hatches can be made with or without zips to allow easy access
- Hang down from any part of the inside of your gazebo
- Allows your traders to keep behind a screen whilst still serving customers
- Similar system to supermarket screens but more flexible for use
Have any questions?
Our friendly UK team are here to answer any questions you may have.